Enhancing your experience at Raymond James Charitable
Supporting the organizations and causes you care about is important to you. And making it easier for you to manage your charitable giving is important to us. That’s why we refreshed our website and made some operational changes we believe will optimize your philanthropic activities and enhance your experience.
On our website, raymondjamescharitable.org, we refreshed the design with a new look and feel to provide a more user-friendly experience. In addition, we made some enhancements to your online account that you’ll see once you log in to view your account details.
- A redesigned navigation menu once you log in
- Moved activity pages together in the menu to make them easier to find
- Renamed the grants section from “Recommend a Grant” to “Grant to Charity” to avoid confusion that was occurring with grant recommendations
- Your selected investment objective can now be seen on the Donor Dashboard
- Helps to remind you what you selected for your investment management in case you want to think about recommending a change
- GuideStar has been integrated into our site to allow you the ability to further search for charities to recommend a grant
- GuideStar monitors all approved 501c3 charities listed with the IRS so you can find the right name and address to recommend for your gifts beyond what already exists in the Raymond James Charitable database
If you need help navigating your online account, view our easy-to-follow user guide.
We also found that our client experience could be improved with key operational changes. These include:
- Annual Contribution Statements
- These statements summarize all the contributions you made into your DAF over the past calendar year and serve as a helpful document when compiling your information for tax filings
- A new minimum grant amount of $100
- Updated forms, most that include eSignature options
- A renewed commitment to distributing grants within 3-10 business days after a request has been made
As an organization dedicated to investing our time, money and talents into the communities we serve, we understand your commitment to the people, charities and causes you choose to support. And we sincerely hope the changes we’ve made to our website and operations will help enhance the implementation and management of your philanthropic activities.