Raymond James Charitable Grant Initiative
A new grant program for community nonprofit organizations
The Raymond James Charitable board of trustees is accepting grant applications.
Raymond James Charitable is committed to strategically investing in the communities it serves by supporting the work of local nonprofits to expand opportunities and improve the quality of life in localities across its national footprint.
Through their generosity, Raymond James Charitable donors enable essential work around the world that bolsters the lives of individuals, preserves our environment and advances important causes. Inspired by their example, the Raymond James Charitable Board of Trustees created a grant program to provide up to $10,000 to selected organizations that exhibit a positive and enduring influence in their respective communities.
For eligibility, submit an application to Raymond James Charitable online by March 31, 2021.
Grant application guidelines
Each grant application will be reviewed and assessed by the board of trustees. The review process will typically be completed within two months of the close of the application deadline. For the 2021 funding cycle, grant requests per applicant cannot exceed $10,000. In addition to meeting the below requirements, applications must be received by Raymond James Charitable through its online application program by March 31, 2021, to qualify.
To qualify for consideration, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Provide a current tax-exempt status as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code
- Serve communities in which Raymond James has a presence
- Serve without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, gender, age, national origin, gender identity or sexual orientation
The following types of organizations are not eligible for consideration:
- Churches, evangelical organizations or religious programs and activities
- Fraternal or labor organizations that serve members only
- Sports teams or sporting events
- Organizations that operate within an individual school
- Organizations that influence any political, legislative or regulatory cause
Applicants selected for funding must agree to:
- Utilize grant funding within one year of the grant award
- Have a method to measure program or project outcomes and demonstrate community impact
- Provide a year-end report summarizing the outcomes, including successes, challenges and photographs as appropriate
If you have any questions regarding the grant or the application process, please contact us.